Tuesday, February 10, 2015

IDT1415 CW Entry 7 - My Story 'The Journey'

This is a longer story I wrote for week 3 of our Creative Writing Module.

http://storybird.com/books/the-journey-546/?token=w8zayyrxkh

(Please click on the image to read the story)

This is a short story about three characters who struggle to stay together over the course of their lives, but whose relentless love will take them to new heights in their journey. It is a true story in which the characters come together on a canvas filled with a touch of imagination, a pinch of creativity and a ton of love.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this story, Rob, thanks for sharing. And a three-way love triangle (kind of!) - very original! I did find it difficult to to know who was who though - two guys and an owl, right? That said, the visuals are excellent. As an audio-visual learner myself, I usually go unsatisfied for visual stimulus, and wondered if the images you selected were from the Storybird tool itself, or if you had imported them? I had considered adding an audio element to my poem, but I like the idea of adding visuals, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karina. It's not really a three-way triangle as Sirius is a 'pet' ;-), but love is certainly the binding element here. Yes, three main characters: Rob, Tor and Sirius, although I also mentioned Elsa there at the beginning. RE the visuals - yes, they're form Storybird :-).

    ReplyDelete