Sunday, May 10, 2015

IDT1415 CW Entry 21 - Reflecting on my Progress on the Creative Writing Module

As I said in my previous post, this Creative Writing Module has been a true journey of discovery in terms of professional, academic and personal achievements. I feel I have come a long way, but at the same time that there is still a long way to go. This is not necessarily a negative aspect of this journey, but a rather exciting one as it means I'll have an endless array of possibilities for development and learning.

I have just shot a short video in which I look back on the initial video I created at the beginning of this module and reflect on the goals I set myself then and whether I have managed to meet them or not. It's only 6 minutes so, I can guarantee you will be able to endure it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to have witnessed the start of your creative writing journey. Keep writing and keep teaching writing.

    ReplyDelete